- Meet priority filing period application deadlines to qualify for university based scholarships
- Research/apply for supplemental scholarships on college of choice’s website
- Submit D218 Universal Scholarship Application (below)
- Research local, regional and national scholarships and meet deadlines-Resources available below (ie-fastweb.com)
Universal Scholarship Application for Seniors
We encourage college bound seniors with at least a 2.5 GPA, extracurricular activities and volunteer or community service to complete this application. This provides the counseling department with additional information about the students, so that counselors can connect students with scholarship opportunities as they become available. Seniors are encouraged to submit the application to Counseling no later than January 12th.
*** Click File and "Make A Copy.." to add and edit in your own Google Drive ***
ABS Scholarship Folder 2018-2019
Local and regional scholarships available to senior students.
College Financial Aid and Scholarship Websites
Resources available to assist students and parents in the scholarship search process.
Special Education Tuition Waiver
ACT Student Champion Award
The ACT Student Champion Award recognizes one student in each state who is tenacious and persistent, not matter the challenge, and is prepared for life after high school with a goal in mind and plan in place.
ACT Student Champions receive a $500 non-renewable scholarship, certificate, and state-level recognition.
Students in the graduating class of 2019 who have taken the ACT and fit the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- High school seniors who have overcome challenged and can articulate their education and/or career actions
- At minimum students must have a composite ACT score of 22 on a single test date OR a Gold ACT® WorkKeys® National Career Readiness Certificate®
Application are due October 31, 2018, and champions will be notified on or before January 31, 2019.