Sophomore Career Day: Thursday, April 13, 2017: - periods 1 & 2
District 218 Summer School Registration
* still accepting registrations until classes fill up
* pick up registration forms in the Counseling Office
April 10 - May 7 - Application window for Mentors for 2017-18
We are looking for Shepard’s leaders!
-Have a great attendance record?
-Have a C average GPA or higher?
-Consider yourself a positive, responsible, and dependable role model?
-Want to serve as a mentor to incoming freshmen?
May 1 – 22, 2017 Requests for course changes for 2017-18
- April: Check your course requests in Skyward under the Graduation Requirements tab; this function will be disabled during the third or fourth week of April
- Request to see your counselor if you need to request a change for next year’s courses
- Parent signature may be required
- Changes will be made if seats are available
- Courses should match up with your graduation, college and career goals
College Representative Visits to Shepard
One of the best ways to learn about colleges is to meet with a representative from different colleges. See the tab on the right of this page for procedures on how to meet with a college rep who is visiting our campus and dates of their visits. September and October are busy with college visits so check the tab often for additions!
Senior Parent Night College Application and Financial Information
Over 100 people attended this information night on Thursday, September 1st. For those who were not able to attend, please click below for the powerpoint. Feel free to contact our office for additional questions or help.
2/16 Sophomore and Junior Parent Night:
5-6pm in the FAC
Parents and Students: Please plan to attend to receive information on the College Application process. We will also have a college panel in attendance to answer questions. The following colleges were invited to attend: Eastern Illinois University, Moraine Valley Community College, St. Xavier University, Western Michigan University and the Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC).