- Bachelors of Science Economics, Minor Business Administration Northern Illinois University (1990)
- High School Teaching Certificate, Trinity Christian College (2005)
- Masters in Educational Leadership, Concordia College (2011)
- Introduction to Business Open to Freshman and Sophomores. Earn required Consumer Education Credit.
- Interrelated Cooperative Education (ICE), Open to Seniors. Work Program. Earn two credits in one year long class.
Work Program Coordinator
- Develop relationships with local businesses and vendors to secure jobs for my ICE students.
- Palos Dental, Office Max, Party City, Beggars, and Hollywood Park are just some of the businesses that consistently use my program for short term labor supply.