708-371-1111 ext. 3414 Driver Ed. office
708-371-1111 ext. 3350
- Be on time! Being late will result in detentions and can cause you to be dropped from class.
- Be prepared. Bring your Dr. Ed. textbook, workbook, and a
- Notebook along with a pen. Failure to bring your supplies will result in you choosing to take a tardy and return to your locker to get your supplies or you can choose to take a Zero on that day’s assignment.
- Follow directions.
- Complete your work on time and in a legible (neat) manner.
- Participate in class.
- Ask questions when you are not sure.
GRADES- The student’s grade will be weighted according to district policy.
40% will be common unit assessments and/or major unit assessments or tests.
40% will be other assessments (i.e. quizzes, labs, essays, portfolios, and performances).
20% will be practice (i.e. homework, class assignments).
- A – 90% - 100%
- B – 80% - 89%
- C – 70% - 79%
- D – 60% - 69%
- F – 0% - 59%
Retake Policy- Students will be allowed to make up tests. The following criteria must be met prior to taking the retake.
- All homework and classwork must be completed.
- The retake must be taken within two weeks of the original test date.
- No notes will be allowed to be used on the test.
MAKEUP WORK- All work is due on time and will not be accepted unless you have an excused absence! If you are absent, it is you responsibility to see your classroom instructor when you return to class.
ABSENCES- In accordance with Illinois State Law, Driver Education students who accumulate six classroom absences will be dropped from Driver Education with a failing grade and have to re-take Driver Education in Summer School or the following year.
Group A –3dfwg2x
Group B- lapyhq2
Group A –blyhdwa
Group B -xkgp43k
After School BTW:
Wednesday - 3:30-5:10
Saturday - 8:00 -10:00
10:00 - 12:00