- BA Degree in Special Education at Elmhurst College
- MA Degree in Curriculum and Instruction at National Louis University
- 45 hours of Continued Education at St. Xavier College
I have been teaching in this district for 17+ years and am proud to say that this school has the most qualified,dedicated and enthusiastic teachers whom I continue to call my friends and family.
Classes taught at Shepard High School
- English 1 Core
- English 2 Core
- English 3 Core
- English 3 Team Taught
- Modern English Core
- Modern English Team Taught
- Literacy Workshop 2 Core
- Literacy Workshop Team Taught
- Health Core
- Health Team Taught
- Foods Team Taught
I am part of the Food Drive and Adopt a family organization.
Your grade will be determined using District 218’s grading scale:
92% -100% A
What’s My Grade?
Your semester class grade will be determined based on the following three categories:
- 65% Common Unit Assessments (CUA)
- 20% Other Assessments (i.e. quizzes, essays, in class assignments, projects)
15% Practice (homework, skill book assignments)
Retake Policy-all students are allowed to retake any common unit assessment (CUA).